- Should I wait to sell my house? With more homes hitting the market for sale today, we are still experiencing low inventory. This means there is still a high demand for available homes for sale.
- Are Buyers Still Out There? With the increasing interest rates some home sellers are worried about buyers leaving the housing search. Not true, there are still a lot of people looking to buy a home.
- Can I Afford my Next Home? According to Core Logic, the average equity for homeowners has reached historical high levels. So depending on your plan and your needs, it’s safe to say you can afford your next home.
- If you’re planning to sell your house this year, you likely have questions about what the shift in the housing market means for your home sale.
- You might be wondering: Should I wait to sell? Are buyers still out there? And can I afford to buy my next home?
- Let’s connect so you can get answers to these questions and learn about the opportunities you still have in today’s housing market.
To check out currently available homes for sale in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, and the surrounding areas Click Here.
♥️ Real Estate Insider New Videos Every Week Click Here
If you want to speak to me about Frisco or the surrounding area, please feel free to book a call or zoom. Or email Troy@TroySage.com